Life With Allah is a Tarbiyah initiative that aims to connect the creation to The Creator
Our goal is to instil the maʿrifah (deep knowledge) and love of Allah and His Messenger ﷺ in ourselves, our families and the wider Ummah.
We envision an Ummah that is connected to the Book of Allah; that savours the sweetness of īmān and worship; and that internalises ʿubūdiyyah (servitude) and yaqīn (conviction).
We hope to strengthen our īmān and nurture the īmān of our upcoming generations, enabling them to remain steadfast in this era of trials.
Our Areas of Focus
- Knowing Allah and His Messenger ﷺ
- The journey of the hereafter
- The actions and diseases of the heart
- Tasting the sweetness of ṣalāh
- Connecting deeply with the Qur’ān
- Dhikr & duʿā’
- The inner dimensions of Ramaḍān and ḥajj
What We Do
- Produce and publish books and pamphlets (print and digital)
- Distribute banners and posters for masjids
- Share daily reminders via social media
- Develop educational resources
- Provide authentic Islamic content through our website and app
- All of our print and digital material is free and available to all.