- Inner dimensions and wisdoms of fasting
- Qur’ān, the night prayer and Laylat al-Qadr
- Purifying the heart and good character
- 30 duʿās for 30 days
This free short e-Book contains 30 easy-to-read reminders with practical tips to connect to Allah (ʿazza wa jall) and make the most of Ramadan. The book includes:
Now that Ramaḍān is over, let us ask ourselves: what next? What did we gain from Ramaḍān? How did it change us? Did it transform our lives? Will our life post-Ramaḍān look exactly the same as life pre-Ramaḍān? This FREE Ebook includes:
- Evaluate Your Ramadan
- Fasting in Shawwal
- Stay Steadfast After Ramadan
- Stay Away from Sins
- The Journey Continues
This Ramaḍān, raise the bar by learning and reflecting about the inner dimensions of fasting, the night prayer, iʿtikāf, Laylat al-Qadr and much more. Journey to Allah in Ramadan (Detailed Book)
- Deepen your relationship with Allah and accelerate your journey to Him
- 30+ reminders to taste the sweetness of iman and worship
- Just 7 minutes a day to read!
- 30 easy-to-read daily reminders and reflection exercises
- ‘Reflect and Act’ prompts to help you cultivate new habits
- An abridged version of 'Journey to Allah in Ramadan'
- Just 4 minutes a day to read!
You may order either one of the two books. Expected delivery: 10-14 working days.